Preparation time: 0 hrs 0 mins Cook time: 0 hrs 0 mins Servings: 0
1 and 1/3 C All-purpose flour
1 and 1/3 C Milk
Old Bay seasoning
bell pepper, diced
Texas Pete hot sauce
Method of Production:
1. Lightly sauté onions and peppers and allow to cool.
2. Combine dry ingredients: crab meat, bread, mustard powder, old bay, and parsley in a large bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients: onion, peppers, mayo, Worcestershire, and texas pete in separate small bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, gently folding to combine.
5. Form into desired size and shape patties.
6. Preheat sauté pan and add 1 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.
7. Sear both sides of crab cakes on high heat.
8. Finish cooking in the oven at 350°F for 5 minutes