2 cups rough chopped walnuts (or other nuts of your choice)
1. Heat oven to 350°
2. Coarsely chop 8 squares (1 pkg.) of the chocolate
and set aside.
3. Roughly chop nuts and set aside.
4. Microwave remaining 8 squares of chocolate in a large
bowl on High for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until
chocolate is melted and smooth.
5. Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
6. Mix flour and baking powder together and then stir
7. Stir in reserved rough chopped chocolate and nuts.
(Mixture will be thick.)
8. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet or
9. Bake 12-13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and
feel set to the touch.
10. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute.
11. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.