Gift CardReach millions of potential guests absolutely risk-free with the Getaway Gift Card program! Joining the program is free, and we handle all fulfillment, marketing, and credit card costs. Our gift cards are welcomed at nearly 4,000 B&Bs in the U.S. and Canada. We keep 20% of the face value of the redeemed card, and you keep the remaining 80%, plus 100% of any amount spent above the card's value. Additionally, our gift card rebate program, allows you to receive up to 5% after the end of every calendar year.

Accepting Getaway Gift Cards

  • Getting paid is easy: Redeem the cards in your Home Base, and the money is deposited into your bank account electronically within four business days (six for Canada). No invoicing, no mailing, no waiting for checks.

  • You are featured on Participating properties are featured in the gift card search and have identifying icons on their listing, making it easy for the tens of thousands of recipients to find you. Click here to see how consumers find participating properties.

  • Travelers love them: gift cards are the perfect gift for holidays, birthdays, Valentine's Day, weddings, and other special occasions! They never expire and have no blackout dates or fees. It’s also free to personalize them with any photo. Click here to read thousands of unedited comments of recent purchasers.

Ready to get started? Log in to your Home Base on and click Accept Gift Cards. Read the Terms & Conditions, then check the box and click Submit. Gift card participation instructions will then be emailed to you.

Here's how it works:

  • When someone makes a reservation at your property using a gift card, simply log in to your Home Base to redeem it.

  • will then automatically deposit 80% of the redeemed amount into your bank account via Direct Deposit, officially known as Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), within four business days for U.S. properties, and within six business days for Canadian properties. U.S properties who do not wish to use EFT can be sent a check for a $10 processing fee.

Questions? Visit our help portal.