Homestay Grenada

P.O. Box 810 , St.Georges, n/a Grenada (Show map)


Staying with a family in their home will allow you a unique insight into the lifestyles and culture of Grenadian people. It is a safe way to meet people and make friends easily. Staying with your hosts will be in a sense like having personal guides and through them you will get to see parts of Grenada and be involved with traditional (and new) activities you might not get to see otherwise on a typical vacation as a tourist. Grenada is a community-oriented place where 'everyone knows everyone' and you will see family life at first hand. As a guest in any of our homes you will be treated like a member of the family and be included in the day-to-day life of the people in the home and the community. We try to match our guests with our hosts as far as possible so it is useful to us to know your interests and hobbies and ages of children, if any, so that you and your hosts may share common interests. For those wanting more privacy, we have self-catering apartments, whole houses and beautiful villas with all amenities, all of which are suitable for groups/families. For the business traveller, we have some accommodations that are very suitable, in terms of proximity to the airport and the capital, with telephone, and access to a computer with a broadband connection.

Inquire today!

Innkeepers: Elizabeth Williams

Inn Details

On-site amenities

, Please contact us for details, Amenities vary by property

Contact Innkeeper Visit Website


  • Open All Year Round: Yes
  • Smoking Allowed: No
  • Drinking Allowed: Outside only
  • Alcohol Provided No
  • Suitable For Children: Yes
  • Childcare Provided: No
  • Guest Pets Allowed: No

Terms and Conditions

  • Deposit Amount Required: We request a 20% deposit of your total vacation price in advance to confirm your place in a home at least two weeks before the start of your stay. The other 80% should be paid on arrival in Grenada.
  • Cancellations: The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel less than two weeks before. NOTE: Since hurricane Ivan, some homes have asked our guests for non-refundable deposits.
Visit Website



Elizabeth Williams

Contact Innkeeper Visit Website



  • Cost: 5-10
  • Serving Location:

Visit Website