Change your search

Villa Botero by Casa Mojito

Esq calle Aviacion con Arroyo Cocle, Santa Clara, Panama (Show map)
4.6
1 Reviews
$125 - $135
per night

Contact Innkeeper

About

Welcome to Villa Botero by Casa Mojito, a small Bed and Breakfast in Santa Clara, Coclé, located only 90 minutes away from Panama City, 10 mn away from the new airport of Rio Hato, in one of the most beautiful beaches in the Panamanian Pacific Coast, close to many places of interest like El Valle, Coronado, Anton, Penome and Farallon. We are located 900 meters from the beach, 1 minute drive or 10 minute walk. Since october 2014, direct flight to Playa Blanca airport by Sunwing, 5 mn drive from Villa Botero by Casa Mojito.

Rooms & Rates

Room 1

Queen size bed, Air Conditioned, 32″ Flat TV with cable, Wi-Fi, Living area, Mini Fridge, free electronic safe deposit box, Ensuite bathroom, Ample closet space, Pool view Terrace

  • Maximum Capacity: 3
  • Bathroom Private Bath
  • Beds 1 Queen , 1 Twin

Nightly Rate: $135 - $150

Room 2

Queen size bed, Air Conditioned, 32″ Flat TV with cable, Wi-Fi, Living area, Mini Fridge, free electronic safe deposit box, Ensuite bathroom, Ample closet space, Pool view Terrace

  • Maximum Capacity: 3
  • Bathroom Private Bath
  • Beds 1 Queen , 1 Twin

Nightly Rate: $135 - $150

Room 3

Queen size bed, Air Conditioned, 32″ Flat TV with cable, Wi-Fi, Living area, Mini Fridge, free electronic safe deposit box, Ensuite bathroom, Ample closet space, Pool view Terrace

  • Maximum Capacity: 2
  • Bathroom Private Bath
  • Beds 1 Queen

Nightly Rate: $130 - $150

Contact Innkeeper

Reviews

  • Guest room4.0
  • Service5
  • Value5
  • Cleanliness4.0
  • Dining5

Score Breakdown based on
1 Reviews

Write A Review

Bel endroit pour se détendre

4.6 on August 29, 2014

Nous avons passé quelques jours à la Villa Botero à Santa Clara. L'accueil de Nadège et Christophe a été très sympa, ils savent être discrets mais toujours présents lorsque vous avez besoin d'eux. Les chambres sont grandes, belle déco, lit confortable, clim silencieuse. Le petit déjeuner est à tomber avec du pain frais fait maison, des croissants, des gauffres, des pan cakes, des fruits frais délicieux et un vrai jus de fruits fait maison. L'endroit est calme, la plage à 900m est magnifique, sable blanc et eau turquoise. On conseille ce petit B&B où vous vous sentirez comme chez vous.


View More Reviews

Location

Location Type

Beachside, Countryside, Oceanside, Small town, Tropical, Village

Area Attractions

Beach, Tours

Inn Details

Establishment type

Bed and Breakfast

On-site amenities

BBQ grill, Board games, CD player, Outdoor grilling, Parking, Pool, Radio

Room amenities

Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Coffee/Tea facilities, Fridge, Hairdryer, Private entrance, Satellite/Cable TV, TV, Wi-Fi

On-site activities

Swimming pool

Contact Innkeeper

Policies

  • Check In:: 2pm
  • Check Out:: 12pm
  • Open All Year Round: Yes
  • Smoking Allowed: Outside only
  • Drinking Allowed: No
  • Alcohol Provided Yes
  • Suitable For Children: Limited
  • Childcare Provided: No
  • Guest Pets Allowed: No
  • Disabled Access Limited

Terms and Conditions

  • Minimum Stay: 2 nights minimum
  • Accepted payments S, y, s, t, e, m, ., C, o, l, l, e, c, t, i, o, n, s, ., G, e, n, e, r, i, c, ., L, i, s, t, `, 1, [, S, y, s, t, e, m, ., S, t, r, i, n, g, ]
  • Deposit Amount Required: 25% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 75% on arrival.
  • Cancellations: Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 1 month or more before arrival.

Innkeepers

Name(s)

Nadège et Christophe

Languages spoken

English, French, Spanish

Resident Pets

Cats

Contact Innkeeper

Meals

Breakfast

Full

  • Time Served: 8 to 11 am
  • Serving Location: Breakfast/dining area

Inquire today!

Unable to send your message.
Your message was sent.
The following errors have occured...

Innkeepers: Nadège et Christophe

* Required
I want to receive special offers from BedandBreakfast.com

Details

BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection

Esq calle Aviacion con Arroyo , Cocle, Santa Clara, Panama (Show map)

Property highlights

Top