Springtime at the Historic Smithton Inn
The Smithton Inn, 900 West Main Street, Ephrata, PA
Relax and enjoy our carefully tended garden
Living room with cozy fireplace, flat screen TV, game table, baby grand piano and plenty of seating for guests to enjoy.
Guest Dining Room - breakfast is served between 8 am - 10 am, or earlier by prior arrangement.
Guest Room One, with hand-carved headboard. Private bathroom with shower. Working fireplace.
Guestroom Two: Queen, four poster bed with canopy, private bath with shower, fireplace.
Guestroom Three, with queen canopy bed, private bath with tub and shower and fireplace.
Guestroom Four with queen bed, fireplace, and private bath with tub and shower. Working Fireplace.
Guest Room Five, with rose quilt and private bath with jacuzzi tub and shower. Working fireplace.
The Crimson Dove Suite is a spacious guest suite with a king-sized bed, sitting area and private bath with 2-person Jacuzzi tub & shower and heated tile floor.
Guest Suite Seven: Three room retreat with private entrance, kitchenette, living room with fireplace and TV, bath with spa tub and shower.
Stawberry Stuffed French Toast for breakfast!
Lucky is the Inn mascot. She loves standing on the front wall while guests sit on the front porch, watching the buggies go by.
EVERY guest room at the Historic Smithton Inn has a working fireplace!
Innkeepers - Dave & Rebecca Gallagher
Located in the heart of Lancaster County, the Smithton Inn has been welcoming guests for over 246 years, but don't worry, the Inn doesn't feel like a museum! We strive to combine historic charm with a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. Restaurants, shops and historic sites are all close jaunts from the Smithton Inn, making it ideally situated to explore everything Lancaster County has to offer.
- A delicious breakfast each morning
- Flat Screen Cable TV / DVDs in EVERY guest room
- Hair dryers, makeup mirrors & full length mirrors
- Wireless Internet access and free local telephone calls
- Concierge and activity recommendations and planning
- Movies, books and games available to borrow
- One pet-friendly suite available
Our well-appointed guestrooms feature:
- A temperpedic-top bed with fine linens and lots of pillows
- A working fireplace and sitting area with desk
- A private bathroom, some with jetted spa tub and shower
- Spa-quality towels and robes
- Antiques & handcrafted furniture throughout