The Wren's Nest Village Inn is a comfortable, relaxing place to stay in New Hampshire's wonderful seacoast area. Country charm is shown in our four beautifully landscaped acres and 33 varied renovated rooms, cottages, studios and suites.Our ten different theme Jacuzzi Suites offer a perfect romantic get away. Relax by our indoor pool with waterfall hot tub. Ask about our special romance packages. We offer a variety of accommodations in nine different buildings, each unique to your needs for a great vacation or get-away. The Wren's Nest Village Inn offers friendly family ownership and a location near beaches, a water park, historic Portsmouth and area attractions like boat trips and whale watches, museums, and factory outlet shops. Breakfast and lunch and dinner is available on-site at Merrill's Place Restaurant & Bar open daily. Comp wi-fi on-site. Front desk avail from 8am-10pm.
* Spacious 2 Room Suite W/Porch * King Wrought Iron Canopy Bed * 2 Person Air-Jet Ultra Bath (Vintage Clawfoot Style Tub!) * Designer Walk-In Shower In Bathroom Area * Gas-Powered Fireplace * Full Kitchen With Table For Two * CD Player * TV * VCR/DVD Player * Telephone * Internet Access WI FI * Kitchenette * Friendly Staff
* King Oak Sleigh Bed * 2 Person Air-Jet Ultra-Bath Tub/Shower * Private Balcony Overlooking Garden & Pond * Gas-Powered Fireplace * Mini-Refridgerator * CD Player * TV * VCR * Telephone * Internet Access WI FI * Friendly Staff
* King Pineapple Carved Mahogany Bed * 2 Person Air-Jet Ultra Bath Tub/Shower * Gas-Powered Fireplace * Private Balcony Overlooking Garden & Pond * CD Player * TV * VCR * Mini-Refridgerator * Telephone * Internet Access WI FI * Friendly Staff
* Spacious 2 Room Suite W/Loft & Porch * King Bed Located In A Master Suite * 2 Person Air-Jet Ultra-Bath Tub In Cozy Loft * Designer Walk-In Shower In Bathroom Suite * Gas-Powered Fireplace * Microwave & Mini-Refridgerator * CD Player * TV * VCR Player * Telephone * Internet Access WI FI * Friendly Staff
* Queen Brass Bed * 2 Person Air-Jet Ultra-Bath Tub/Shower * CD Player * TV * VCR Player * Mini-Refridgerator * Telephone * Internet Access WI FI * Friendly Staff
4.6 on April 23, 2014
My fiancé and I stayed at the Wren's Nest in the Loft suite for one night. It was a beautiful room, very comfortable and cozy. The suite was set back from the rest of the hotel and very private. The room was very clean and well maintaned, we did not eat at the hotel restaurant and bar but it looked fabulous. If you are looking for a beautiful atmosphere, friendly service and wonderful rooms the Wren's Nest is the place to go. My fiancé and I look forward to going again and staying in one of their other suites.
2.8 on April 22, 2014
great atmosphere, wine glasses were extremely stained., sad about that part, over all, great time.
2.8 on April 02, 2014
sheets were clean but had some faded stains on them that were unacceptable
4.0 on March 26, 2014
My hubby and I wanted a little weekend getaway and I thought the Tropical Suite the Wren's Nest would be perfect for us. It was! I had read some negative reviews before our stay and I have no idea what it would take to please the people who wrote them - this place was fabulous! First, at check in, the manager was extremely nice and helpful, very friendly. When we actually saw our room I was pleasantly surprised. I think the hotel needs better photos on its website, because the ones they have on it now just didn't do it justice. It was very clean, spacious, and had a tropical feel, as promised. The tub was great, the shower unique, and the loft cozy. We loved the fireplace!!! There were thoughtful little touches too, like wine glasses and chocolates, and a CD especially created for our room in the CD player! In a regular hotel room you get maybe one painting, over the bed, that is generic and impersonal - at the Tropical Suite at the Wren's Nest, you get thoughtful decor that is well placed and gives it more of a beach house feel. In short: clean, unique, welcoming, romantic, thoughtful, comfortable and relaxing are only some of the words I'd use to describe our suite at the Wren's Nest. Excellent, we will be back!
2.8 on March 17, 2014
We rented the jacuzzi suite for a getaway night. The room was clean and cozy; however the shower head was broken so showering was difficult. The room was expensive and small.
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) 50 miles
Coming out of airport, stay in right lane, follow signs to Route 1A, Stay on Rt 1A approximately 2 miles to rotary ( Revere) then get on Rt 60. After approximately 3 miles you'll bear off to right onto Rt 1 N (Saugus / Danvers area) Follow to 95 N to NH directions.
Amusement Park, Antique Shopping, Art Galleries, Beach, Concert venue, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests, Lake, Live Music, Movie Theater, Museum, National/State parks, Nature area, Ocean, Whale Watches, Water Park, Harbor Tours, Kittery Outlet Malls, Pease Trade Port, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Outlet Stores, Performing Theater, Picnic area, Religious Services, Zoo, Bird watching, Boating, Canoeing, Fishing, Golfing, Hiking trails, Horseshoes, Kayaking, Grills, Sailing, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Swimming, Swimming pool
BBQ grill, Board games, Copier, Fax Machine, Library, Videos, Washer/dryer, Wedding Facilities , gift shop, on-site restaurant, indoor heated pool and spa, fish pond, gift certficates, gift baskets
Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Amenities Basket, Bath robes, CD player, Ceiling fans, Coffee/Tea facilities, DVD Player, In-room internet, Desk, Fireplace, Fridge, Hairdryer, Hot tub/whirlpool tub, Internet Service, Ironing Board, Microwave, Private entrance, Radio, Satellite/Cable TV, TV, Telephone, VCR, Wi-Fi
Bird watching, Boating, Canoeing, Fishing, Golfing, Hiking trails, Horseshoes, Kayaking, Grills, Sailing, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Swimming, Swimming pool