Bed & Breakfast Boschzicht Doorn

Mesdaglaan 11 , Doorn, 3941CJ Netherlands (Show map)


In the centre of The Netherlands, in National Park "Utrechtse Heuvelrug" you will find our B&B Boschzicht ("forest view"), a well-equipped accommodation for max. four people (double bed, two single beds and possibly cot), where you'll enjoy the hospitality, the beautiful sunny garden, a pleasant sleep and a delicious breakfast. All in close proximity to forest, numerous hiking and biking, museums (including Castle "Huis Doorn") and interesting places such as Utrecht, Amersfoort and Wijk bij Duurstede in the area. Amsterdam approx. 35 miles! Good acces to public transport! This luxury residence is equipped with a coffee machine, fridge, microwave and free wireless internet. Coffee and tea are available free for you! For more details:

Inquire today!

Innkeepers: Corine & Folkert Thiadens


Location Type

City, Small town, Suburban


Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS-Schiphol) 40 miles

Directions to property:

Airport Schiphol - Doorn : 40 miles Amsterdam - Doorn : 31 miles Utrecht - Doorn : 9 miles Trainstation: 3 miles (direct connection Schiphol)

Area Attractions

Amusement Park, Antique Shopping, Art Galleries, Beach, Casino, Concert venue, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests, Lake, Movie Theater, Museum, National/State parks, Nature area, Utrecht, and more.. ask for details!, National Park Utrechtse Heuvelrug, Outlet Stores, Performing Theater, Picnic area, Religious Services, River, Ruins, Winery, Zoo

Inn Details

Establishment type

Private Home Bed and Breakfast, Bed and Breakfast, Cottage, Homestay

On-site amenities

, meal service (lunch, diner), private terrace, trampoline, swings, private livingroom

Room amenities

Alarm clock, Board games, CD player, Coffee/Tea facilities, Computer, DVD Player, Desk, Fridge, Hairdryer, Ironing Board, Library, Microwave, Private entrance, Radio, Satellite/Cable TV, TV, Wi-Fi, Wired internet

On-site activities

Bicycle rental, Bicycles, Golfing, Hiking trails, all nearby, Sight-seeing, Swimming, Swimming pool, Tennis courts, Tennis racket rental

Contact Innkeeper


  • Check In:: 16.00
  • Check Out:: 10.00
  • Open All Year Round: Yes
  • Smoking Allowed: Outside only
  • Drinking Allowed: Yes
  • Alcohol Provided Yes
  • Suitable For Children: Yes
  • Childcare Provided: Limited
  • Guest Pets Allowed: No
  • Disabled Access No

Terms and Conditions

  • Accepted payments Other
  • Cancellations: The following applies for cancellations: a. For cancellations over 30 days prior to arrival 25% of the total cost is due; b. For cancellations over 15 days prior to arrival 50% of the total cost is due. c. For cancellations over 7 days prior to arrival 75% of the total cost is due d. For cancellation over 24 hrs prior to arrival 85% of the total cost is due.



Corine & Folkert Thiadens

Languages spoken

Dutch, English, French, German

Visit Website

Contact Innkeeper




  • Time Served: on request
  • Serving Location: in the cottage

Special meal options

Low fat , Restrictive , Vegetarian , ask for details!