Roasted Red Pepper Linguini
- 1/2 lb Dried Roasted Red Pepper Linguini
- 1/2 cup Frozen Sweet Peas
- 1 lb Fresh Wild Mushrooms
- 12 oz Baby Spinach
- 20 each Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.Cook the pasta according to directions on the package.
- 2. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add about 2 tablespoons of the oil to the pan. Place the mushroom in the pan to sauté and caramelize, about 5-7 minutes. Add the tomatoes, sweet peas and spinach and toss a couple of times, then adding the pasta when it is al-dente. Add another 2-3 tablespoons of oil at this point, season and serve with asiago sprinkled on top.