Change your search

Paradise L Horizon

Milne Court Mammee Bay Estate, Ocho Rios, 00000 Jamaica (Show map)
0 Reviews
Write A Review
$160 - $180
per night

Check Dates

About

Paradise Resorts Jamaica invites you to experience the Caribbean vacation of a lifetime whether with family and friends, Business incentive related, Romantic wedding or reunion. Paradise L Horizon was designed and built with you in mind, providing Luxury, privacy and security without loosing that homely feeling. .paradiseresortsjamaica Situated on the prestigious Mammee Bay Estate, Ocho Rios in the garden Parish of St Ann, this beautiful villa is within a five minute drive of the world famous Duns River Falls and ten minutes of all local amenities in the town of Ocho Rios. Situated within Private Estate with private beach 5 minutes walk. Property Fully Air-condition. Fully Staff with Maid services and Kitchen staff, Gardeners, Maintenance & Security, Golf clubs, Gym, Pool Table, Hammocks, are all available for use. Living areas have Cable and Satellite Television, DVD, VCR, Sound system. The property has back up power Generator for those unexpected moments. Horse back riding and Tennis court use subject to availability can also be arranged. Island Tours can be pre booked or Day trip driver on request. Self drive hire available subject to availability.

Rooms & Rates

Twin Jacuzzi Suite

Twin Superior Jacuzzi Suites • 2 Twin Beds • Ensuite • Shower • Cable TV • A/C • Mini Safe • Closets • Radio Alarm clock • Some Rooms Balcony & Sea View

  • Maximum Capacity: 2
  • Bathroom Private Bath
  • Beds 2 Twin

Double Jacuzzi Suite

Double Jacuzzi Suites • 1 king-Size Bed • Ensuite • Shower • Cable TV • Balcony • A/C • Mini Safe • Walking Closet • Radio Alarm clock • Some Rooms Balcony & Sea View

  • Maximum Capacity: 2
  • Bathroom Private Bath
  • Beds 1 Double

Grandmaster Jacuzzi Suite

Luxury Grand Master Jacuzzi Suite • 1 King-Size Bed • Ensuite • Luxury Shower • Jacuzzi • Cable TV • Poolside Panoramic Balcony View • A/C • Mini Safe • Walk in Closet • Radio Alarm clock

  • Maximum Capacity: 2
  • Bathroom Private Bath
  • Beds 1 King

Check Dates

Location

Location Type

Beachside, City, Countryside, Mountains, Oceanside, Suburban, Tropical, Village

Airport

Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ) 75 miles

Directions to property:

From Sir Donald Sangster International Airport-approximate distance to the property is 65 kilometres upon exiting the airport, turn left at the traffic circle. Drive east approximately eight kilometres pass several large hotels heading out of Montego Bay. Travel through the small town of Falmouth and past chukka cove and St. Ann’s bay. enter the Mammee Bay Estate, which is adjacent to the RIU and sandals Dunn’s river hotels at the end of the main drive on Mammee Beach Road, take the fourth turning on your left & Paradise L horizon is on the right of the mini roundabout.

Area Attractions

Beach, Casino, Concert venue, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests, Lake, Live Music, Movie Theater, Nature area, Ocean, Fishing, Golf, Snorkelling, Horse Back Riding, Swimming With Dolphins, Dunns River Falls, Outlet Stores, Picnic area, Religious Services, River

Inn Details

Establishment type

Bed and Breakfast, Private Home Bed and Breakfast, Other, Cottage, Homestay, Urban Inn

On-site amenities

BBQ grill, Board games, CD player, Ceiling fans, Computer, DVD Player, Desk, Internet Service, TV, Telephone, VCR, Videos, Washer/dryer, Wedding Facilities, Wet bar , 24 hour Security, Private Beach, Tennis Courts

Room amenities

Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Hot tub/whirlpool tub, Ironing Board, Private entrance, Radio, Satellite/Cable TV

On-site activities

Billiards, Boating, Canoeing, Fishing, Golfing, Horseback riding, Kayaking, Mountain Bike trails, Sailing, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Swimming, Swimming pool, Tennis courts, Tennis racket rental, Water sports, Whitewater Rafting

Check Dates

Policies

  • Check In:: Noon
  • Check Out:: Noon
  • Open All Year Round: Yes
  • Smoking Allowed: Limited
  • Drinking Allowed: Yes
  • Guest Pets Allowed: No

Terms and Conditions

  • Deposit Amount Required: Minimum deposit of 40% at the time of reservation & the remaining 60% balance must be paid on arrival.
  • Cancellations: A minimum of 1 weeks notice before your arrival date must be given for a 60% refund on balance paid. 100% will be charged if less than 1 weeks notice is given.

Innkeepers

Name(s)

Mandy Burnett

Languages spoken

English

Check Dates

Meals

Breakfast

Full

  • Cost: $12.00
  • Time Served: 7-10am
  • Serving Location: By the Pool, Breakfast/dining area, Dining Room

Special meal options

Vegetarian , Seafood, Lobster


Details

BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection

Milne Court , Mammee Bay Estate, Ocho Rios, 00000 Jamaica (Show map)

Property highlights


Get a free $75 gift card with a $250+ purchase
Top