Change your search

la villeggiatura

san polo 1569 , Venice, 30125 Italy (Show map)
4.4
1 Reviews
$120 - $260
per night

Contact Innkeeper

About

La Villeggiatura is located in the heart of Venice in a 17th century Venetian palazzo, just a few steps away from the GrandCanal and the famous Rialto bridge, and a short stroll from some of the world’s most beautiful sites: Piazza SanMarco, Basilica dei Frari, Museo Cà Pesaro and Cà d'Oro. All rooms are non-smoking, have fully equipped ensuite bathrooms including hairdrier, individual heating and air conditioning, king size beds with monogrammed bedsheets,complementary kimonos, telephone, minibar, television, safe, kettle with teas and infusions. Free internet access -WIFI in your room- is also available.

Reviews

  • Guest room5
  • Services5
  • Value4.0
  • Cleanliness5
  • Dining3.0

Score Breakdown based on
1 Reviews

Write A Review

Venice In June 2012

4.4 on February 04, 2013

My friends and I stayed at this B&B in June 2012 for 1 night and absolutely loved it. Both rooms were spacious, well decorated quiet, and very comfortable. What a beautiful place and everyone was so nice and accomodating. Just a couple of minutes walk from the vaporetta and very convenient location. Great value for the money. We would stay there again.


View More Reviews

Location

Location Type

City

Area Attractions

Fishing, Golfing, Sailing, Shopping, Swimming pool

Inn Details

Establishment type

Other, Bed and Breakfast

On-site amenities

Alarm clock, CD player, Computer, Copier, Desk, Fax Machine, Internet Service, Radio , thai massage

Room amenities

Air conditioning, Bath robes, Coffee/Tea facilities, Fridge, Hairdryer, Ironing Board, TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi

On-site activities

Fishing, Golfing, Sailing, Shopping, Swimming pool

Contact Innkeeper

Policies

  • Check In:: 1,00 pm
  • Check Out:: 11,00 am
  • Open All Year Round: No
  • Smoking Allowed: No
  • Drinking Allowed: No
  • Guest Pets Allowed: No

Terms and Conditions

  • Minimum Stay: 2 nights weekend, 3/4 nights holidays or Festival period
  • Deposit Amount Required: One night's stay. Any deposit is requested if the payment is made in cash
  • Cancellations: PENALTY -from the 21th day : 20% of the total stay will be deducted from your credit card -from the 15th day: 30% of the total stay will be deducted from your credit card -from the 7 th day: 50% of the total stay will be deducted from your credit card -from the 3 rd day( 72 hours before check in ) : 100% of the total stay, will be deducted from your credit card -no show:100% of the total stay will be deducted -for non-agreed early departures ( 24 hours from checkout) you would be asked to pay for the night ( for the nights remaining) Breakfast 8,15 - 10,30 Out of hours breakfast , 5 € extra per person Late arrivals After 10,30 pm , 20 € extra We are on the 3rd floor, and as usual for Venice, there is no lift. Also for reservations for one night we can accept cash only.

Innkeepers

Name(s)

francesca adilardi

Languages spoken

English, French, Italian

Contact Innkeeper

Meals

Breakfast

Continental

  • Serving Location: Breakfast Room, Guest room

Inquire today!

Unable to send your message.
Your message was sent.
The following errors have occured...

Innkeepers: francesca adilardi

A value is required
A value is required
A value is required
* Required
I want to receive special offers from BedandBreakfast.com
Must accept to receive special offers I accept Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Details

BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection

san polo 1569 , Venice, 30125 Italy (Show map)

Property highlights

Top