Change your search

Locanda dell' Artista - Boutique Country Inn

Loc. Canonica-Lucignano 43 , San Gimignano, 53037 Italy (Show map)
0 Reviews
Write A Review
€ 160 - € 245
per night

Contact Innkeeper

About

High in the hills between Florence and Siena, near the ancient walled city of San Gimignano, lies Locanda dell' Artista, a romantic country inn nestled in the heart of beautiful Tuscany. The Locanda’s forty acre estate commands spectacular views of the towers of San Gimignano and the surrounding countryside, including sprawling vineyards, verdant forests, and the inn’s own lush olive groves and luxurious swimming pool. With a maximum of twelve guests, this is a private retreat of newly restored 18th century farmhouses combining the modern amenities of a luxury hotel with the personality, individual service and comfort of an elegant bed and breakfast. Whether one is interested in shopping and sightseeing, hiking and biking , or simply whiling the day away enjoying “il dolce far niente”, the Locanda promises sophisticated travelers a truly idyllic holiday. Since no trip to Italy would be complete without food, your complimentary breakfast (con cappuccino, naturally) is available every morning, and on selected evenings the Locanda serves home-cooked Italian feasts. Local villages abound with award-winning restaurants offering menus that range from rustic simplicity to haute cuisine. Locanda dell' Artista is being created with comfort and sophistication in mind and will open its doors in June 2013. Your home away from home whilst you enjoy the history, beauty, food, charm and magic of Tuscany.

Location

Location Type

Countryside, Small town, Wine country

Airport

Florence, Italy (FLR-Peretola)

Area Attractions

Antique Shopping, Art Galleries, Concert venue, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests, Live Music, Museum, National/State parks, Nature area, Outlet Stores, Picnic area, Religious Services, Ruins, Vineyard, Winery

Inn Details

Establishment type

Bed and Breakfast, Country Inn, Boutique Hotel

On-site activities

Bicycle riding trails, Bicycles, Hiking trails, Hunting, Mountain Bike trails, Florence, Siena, Pisa, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Swimming, Swimming pool

Contact Innkeeper

Policies

  • Check In:: 3:30 - 7:30 pm
  • Check Out:: 10:30 am
  • Open All Year Round: No
  • Smoking Allowed: Outside only
  • Drinking Allowed: Yes
  • Alcohol Provided Yes
  • Suitable For Children: No We do not accommodate children under the age of 12.
  • Childcare Provided: No
  • Guest Pets Allowed: No

Terms and Conditions

  • Minimum Stay: Minimum stay of two nights.
  • Accepted payments S, y, s, t, e, m, ., C, o, l, l, e, c, t, i, o, n, s, ., G, e, n, e, r, i, c, ., L, i, s, t, `, 1, [, S, y, s, t, e, m, ., S, t, r, i, n, g, ]
  • Deposit Amount Required: We require a deposit of 30% of the total stay at time of booking. We require the remaining 70% of the total stay 15 days before your arrival.
  • Cancellations: In the unfortunate event that you must cancel your reservation for whatever reason, you need to notify us in writing and receive an acknowledgment. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days or more prior to your arrival, a full refund will be given. If the reservation is cancelled less than 15 days prior to your arrival, no refund will be given. Your acceptance and approval of the above is required when making a reservation.

Innkeepers

Name(s)

Baker Bloodworth, Cristian Rovetta

Languages spoken

English, Italian

Contact Innkeeper

Meals

Breakfast

Continental Plus

  • Time Served: 8:30 - 10:30
  • Serving Location: Breakfast/dining area

Inquire today!

Unable to send your message.
Your message was sent.
The following errors have occured...

Innkeepers: Baker Bloodworth, Cristian Rovetta

* Required
I want to receive special offers from BedandBreakfast.com

Details

BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection

Loc. Canonica-Lucignano 43 , San Gimignano, 53037 Italy (Show map)

Property highlights

Top