Chicken & Noodles with Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken thighs (cut into 3/4 inch pieces)
- 1 can Quartered artichokes, drained
- 1 jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 cups Egg Noodles (med, uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- Mix chicken, artichokes, pasta sauce, and water in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, stir tomatoes and uncooked noodles into chicken mixture. Increase to High heat. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over individualized servings. Serve with warm garlic bread. Enjoy.