Tempo di cottura: 15 min. Porzioni: 12
• 1 (14-ounce) loaf french bread or italian bread
• 1 (8-ounce) package light cream cheese -- cut in small pieces
• 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
• 12 large eggs
• 2 cups milk
• 1/3 cup real maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• butter -- for coating pan
Butter a 13x9-inch glass baking pan generously.
Tear bread into one-inch cubes; place half into prepared pan.
Evenly distribute cream cheese pieces over bread; cover with blueberries.
Place remaining bread cubes on top.
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, syrup and cinnamon; pour over bread cubes.
Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, preheat oven to 350F degrees. Remove casserole