Tropical Chicken Salad
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 1 6-ounce basket raspberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place chicken in baking pan. Season generously with salt and pepper. Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Cool completely; cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard and sage to blend in small bowl. Combine chicken, salad greens, papaya, mango, raspberries and mint in large bowl. Add dressing and toss well. Divide mixture among 4 plates. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.
- Yield: 4 servings.