FRUIT & CHEESE DELIGHT
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 quart Low-fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 dozen Eggs
- Grease 9”x13” pan and sprinkle with 2lbs of Grated Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, flour, melted butter, and low-fat cottage cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese and dust with croissant crumbs (adds a nice buttery crunch topping).
- Bake 45 minutes at 350F. Cut into squares and top with sour cream, (or crème fraiche) and fruit conserves.
- Leftovers make easy blintzes-rolled over in 1”x3” slices and topped with sour cream and fresh fruit.