- 1 cup Softened butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 3-4 cups Semisweet chocolate chips
- 2-3 squares Unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1-2 cups White chocolate chips
- 8 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 dozen cups Coconut (shredded)
- In a double boiler melt semisweet and unsweetened chocolate. Meanwhile in a large bowl mix together butter, sugar, milk and coconut. Form into 1-2 inch balls. (If batter is too soft put it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.) Then with the ball of coconut mix resting on a fork, dip it into the melted chocolate, set on wax paper and chill. After chocolate is hardened, melt the white chocolate in a small zip lock plastic bag in the microwave. check after 45 seconds. Squish the chips and stir a bit in the bag. Continue cooking for an additional 30 seconds or until completely melted, in 30 second intervals. Let cool for a minute. Then snip the very end of a corner of the bag and drizzle designs on the balls. Chill again. Ready to serve.