Warm Chocolate Tarts
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 10 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs
- Butter 6 custard cups. Melt chocolate. In a double boiler, add butter and sugar and stir until mixed well. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add eggs, flour, cocoa and baking powder. Beat until mixture thickens to mousse consistency (about 8 minutes). Divide into dishes and freeze at least 3 hours. May freeze up to 3 days before serving.
- To serve: preheat oven to 375 deg. Bake until edges are set, center is still moist and surface is shiny (15-18 minutes). Do not overbake. Cool 10 minutes. Invert on a plate and serve with whipped cream. Yummy!