As an innkeeper we know you wear many different hats: from general manager, to chef, to marketing director and so much more. We are announcing an award to recognize the many amazing things that innkeepers do to market their B&B. As a small business owner, you don't have the resources to pay for a national advertising campaign, so you have to be even more creative and efficient with your execution.
What it means to be the B&B Marketer of the Year
The innkeepers in the following articles exemplify what it means to put their best foot forward to promote their business. Being the B&B Marketer of the Year means that you're a B&B marketing all-star and that you've implemented marketing efforts that have had a significant impact on your bottom line. Get inspired with these stories of outstanding business accumen in our industry!
B&B Marketer of the Year prize
The B&B Marketer of the Year won a $1,000 Lowe's Gift Card, six months free flowers from The Bouqs, and a commerative plaque.
How entries were judged
A panel of judges decided on the winner:
- Lisa Chen, Director of Global Marketing for BedandBreakfast.com
- Janice Hurley, In-Market Strategic Sales for BedandBreakfast.com
- Tim Wilson, Director of the BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection
- Marti Mayne, Founder & President of Maynely Marketing
- Allison Crumpton, Client Rep/Founder with White Stone Marketing