What it means to be the B&B Marketer of the Year
Being the B&B Marketer of the Year means that you're a B&B marketing all-star and that you've implemented marketing efforts that have had a significant impact on your bottom line. Enter by clicking the link below and filling out the entry form. The deadline to enter is November 16. Get inspired with the below stories of outstanding business accumen in our industry!
B&B Marketer of the Year prize
The B&B Marketer of the Year will win a $1,000 Lowe's Gift Card, six months free flowers from The Bouqs, a commemorative plaque, site and nationwide recognition.
Judging the entries
The below panel of judges will evaluate the entries based on the following criteria: tangible and significant results, clearly defined marketing objectives, clearly defined target audiences, a multi-faceted marketing program, and creativity.
- Lisa Chen, General Manager, BedandBreakfast.com
- Janice Hurley, In-Market Strategic Sales for BedandBreakfast.com
- Candice Pederson, Marketing Specialist, BedandBreakfast.com
- Marti Mayne, Founder & President of Maynely Marketing
- Allison Crumpton, Client Rep/Founder with White Stone Marketing