Constructed at the end of the 18th century of pebbles abd bricks, the barn is surrounded by a 7000 m2 ha park, situated in the protected region of the Viven Castle, with views of the hills.
The breakfast table
The room (loundge area)
The terrace for our Guests
The Suite (sleeping area)
The Suite (loundge area)
The Suite (bathroom)
Build at the end of the 18th century of pebbles abd bricks, the barn is surrounded by a 7000 m2 ha park, located in the protected area of the Viven Castle, with views of the green hills. You'll enjoy the large pool (12X5 m) and the quiet terrace. The right place for a romantic break.
You can choose between
- a Romantic suite( more than 40 m2)with a private bathroom (hair-dryer) wich includes an entrance, a sleeping area (bed of 160 cm), a living-room area, and a large shower.
- a Charming bedroom ( around 25 m2) with a private bathroom (hair-dryer) wich includes double doors, a sleeping area (bed : 160 cm or 80 cm x2), a lounge area, and a large shower
You'll enjoy a generous breakfast of homemade pastries and ham or jam.
In a few minutes you'll reach
- Pau (historical center and shopping)
- Golfs greens (Pau and Billère)
- Paths for a quiet walk or trek
- Wineyards (Jurancon and Madiran)
- Racing circuit
- Parachuting center
- Horse races
- Castles, churches and beautiful villages
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French.