Change your search

Petit Chateau Armand Bourgoin

Grande Rue 2 , Raincourt, 70500 France (Show map)
0 Reviews
Write A Review
€ 70 - € 150
per night

Contact Innkeeper

About

Lovely mansion, beautifully renovated with guest rooms (B & B) EACH with private bathroom and many classical Elements, and romantic cottage. Beautifully situated in a closed park of 1.5 ha with big 6x12m swimming pool, playground and an old stone well. Two large vaulted cellars. The entire building HAS new electrical wiring and central heating system. Also, both, the cottage and the main building Have double glazing in wooden frames.

Location

Location Type

Countryside, Village

Area Attractions

Beach, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Vineyard, Golfing, Hiking trails, Shopping, Sight-seeing

Inn Details

Establishment type

Bed and Breakfast

On-site amenities

Library

On-site activities

Golfing, Hiking trails, Shopping, Sight-seeing

Contact Innkeeper

Policies

  • Check In:: 4pm
  • Check Out:: 10am
  • Open All Year Round: No
  • Smoking Allowed: No
  • Drinking Allowed: No
  • Guest Pets Allowed: Limited Pets are allowed in the cottages

Terms and Conditions

  • Deposit Amount Required: 40% of the total amount due must be paid within 10 days of Receiving the letter of confirmation. The Remaining 60% must be paid no later than six weeks before the rental period begins.
  • Cancellations: Changes and cancellations must be made in writing (letter or email). Changes can only be made in consultation with the Landlord and with express permission from the landlord. A fee of 25 Euro for administration costs is charged for any exchange or cancellations.Further charges apply as follows: 6 months before the rental period 40% of the total rental fee, six weeks before the rental period 70% of the total fee, less than six weeks before the rental period 100% of the total fee; The cancellation costs are calculated from the day (Monday to Friday) That the cancellation letter arrived. Cancellation insurance is the responsibility of the tenant.If the Landlord cancels the booking then the Amount paid by the holding Will Be returned as well as any deposit paid. In this position the landlord Will, in consultation with the holding endeavor to make a new booking or alternative arrangements. If, due to unforeseen Circumstances the accommodation is uninhabitable (for example due to fire, flooding or technical faults), the Landlord Held cannot be liable.

Innkeepers

Name(s)

DE VIS FILIP

Languages spoken

Dutch, French, German

Contact Innkeeper

Meals

Breakfast

  • Serving Location: Breakfast/dining area

Inquire today!

Unable to send your message.
Your message was sent.
The following errors have occured...

Innkeepers: DE VIS FILIP

A value is required
A value is required
A value is required
* Required
I want to receive special offers from BedandBreakfast.com
Must accept to receive special offers I accept Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Details

BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection

Grande Rue 2 , Raincourt, 70500 France (Show map)

Property highlights

Top