Ecrire un avis
- Repas sur place4,8
sur janvier 28, 2014
1 grand merci pour ces 4 jours passés chez vous: convivialité , calme , accueil chaleureux, chambre magnifique, lit hyperconfortable, repas delicieux,
tout était fait pour nous donner l'envie de rester plus longtemps!
sur mars 26, 2013
First off the inn keepers were great: sweet, knowledgeable, and caring.
The room was outstanding with the lovely midcentury decor. It was spacious, clean and very comfortable
The breakfast was wonderful ( buffet choices of fresh fruits, bakery items, and cereals, followed by your choice of entree breakfast items. The quiche that I selected was delicious).
Wifi connection was very good and easy to set up and use.
We were extremely happy with the experience from pre-arrival communications through check out.
All in all, we loved this B&B!!
sur janvier 30, 2013
The previous reviewer has written very accurate accounts of his experience with Andrea & Elena, so I won't repeat his observations. Just let me say, first, their home is in a spectacularly beautiful place within a half hour of Bologna and almost as easy access to Modena & Parma. Also, their home has been beautifully remodeled and appointed. They have exquisite taste. The two rooms our party occupied were immaculate and spacious and again beautifully furnished. Our room opened to a balcony looking out on the green, hilly vista of southern Bologna; really couldn't be more picturesque. But most importantly it is hard to imagine two more gracious and warm hosts than this couple. Every effort was made to make us feel at home, the breakfasts were superb (homemade peach jam out of the world and organic blueberry yoghurt, great) and recomendations for places to eat were marvelous (Amerigo was great, Gilberto very good and fun) and suggestions of things to see in Bologna included all the important landmarks. If you are coming to Bologna, and it's a city deserving more travelers attention, then you couldn't find a better place. I must add we had a car and the GPS unit really made it tremendously easy to navigate. Bravo to Andrea & Elena, you set a very high bar for our first bed and breakfast.com experience!!!
Fantastic place, warm and gentle hospitality
sur septembre 05, 2012
Cherry Cat is an outstanding place to stay! We have based our selection of Cherry Cat on the great reviews it had received, yet all aspects of staying there have well exceeded our expectations. It is hard to decide where to start, so I'll start with the physical premises:
We were a party of 7, ages 9 - 79, and occupied 4 rooms.
- All rooms are spacious, well lit, both naturally and artificially (not suffering from the common dim light bulbs phenomenon found in most hotels and guest houses), and beautifully designed.
- Each room has at least one large window with garden view, some open to a dream balcony with arm chairs and table.
- All amenities are modern, HD TV in every room, Wi-Fi in the house etc.
- Bathrooms are large, modern and well equipped.
- The house is well maintained and kept very clean and fresh.
Hospitality and "feel":
-The area is beautiful, a little neighborhood immersed in nature, and the house is placed in a high position with fantastic views. Quiet, with no pollution, night sky is full of stars and you can hear the cat hunting in the garden.
- The hosts, Elena and Andrea, are the most generous and gentle people and will really make you feel at home. They have good, eclectic taste of music which somehow always feels right.
- Breakfast is rich, tasty and healthy and coffee is, well, Italian...
- Many good local restaurants in the area (trust Andrea for recommendations). I strongly suggest to dine at least once at Cherry Cat - Elena's cooking is fabulous (the proper word is Art, really).
- Car is essential, although Bologna center is only 20 minutes away.
Highly recommended, we definitely hope to visit there again!
Voir plus d'avis vacanciers