1/2 cup Nutella (or other chocolate-hazelnut spread)
1/3 cup Fresh raspberries, to garnish (optional)
4 tablespoons Whipped cream, to garnish
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine whipping cream and instant coffee.
2. Refrigerate 5 minutes, then stir until coffee is dissolved.
3. Stir in Nutella.
4. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat mixture until soft peaks form. Scrape bowl occasionally with rubber spatula as you mix.
5. The mousse will be very soft here-- don't worry. It sets up as it chills.
6. Divide among 4 serving dishes. Chill at least four hours, or overnight.
7. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls or fresh raspberries, if desired.