- Dice the fish (1cm / 1cm), put it under fresh water, drain and put it in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze the lemons and pour the juice on the fish, mix the whole. Let it stand in the fridge during 20 minutes.
- Slice thinly the onion and pepper, dice the tomato and thinly cut the seeded cucumber.
- Drain some of the lemon juice, then add the vegetables and rectify the seasoning.
- 5 minutes before serving, add the coco milk.
Have it on a salad bed in individual containers or better in a half coconut! Serve it fresh