Wentworth's Caesar Dressing
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Choped Garlic
- 2-4 Anchove filets
- cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 Olive Oil (not extra virgin)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Combine Egg yolks, mustard, worcesteshire sauce, tobasco, garlic and anchovies in food processor until smooth.
- Add a 1/4 of the vinegar to food processor while running. Allow to incorporate. Slowly add oil. Add more vinegar when gets thick. Continue until oil and vinegar are completely added.
- Slowly add lemon juice. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.