Pasta Party Salad
- 1 10 fl.oz.bottle Kitchen Kettle Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 lb Rainbow shells or your favorite pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2-3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 cups chopped frozen or fresh vegetables*
- chopped fresh parsley, to taste
- Add pasta to 6 cups of boiling water. Cook 5-7 minutes until tender. Drain and add the onion, celery & poppy seed dressing to hot pasta and toss together.
- Add the vegetables, if using frozen vegetables this will cool pasta quickly. Add fresh chopped parsley.
- For the best flavor make the day before. Keep an extra bottle of poppy seed dressing on hand in case pasta absorbs too much of the dressing.
- * we suggest: snow peas, broccli, carrots, water chestnuts, green pepper, etc.