Death by Chocolate
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 12 oz. jar chocolate fudge topping
- 8 oz Whipped topping
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare 9X13 baking pan according to package directions.
- Mix the cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and water together and pour into the prepared pan; sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes; remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes. Poke holes in the top of the cake and pour fudge topping evenly over the warm cake.
- Cool completely; frost with whipped topping and garnish with chocolate curls. Refigerate till ready to serve.