Vegetable & Cheese Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups Pototaoes O'Brien (may sub shredded frozen hash brown and chopped green pepper)
- 1 cup Frozen chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Fresh or canned mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 24 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 2-3 Tomaotes, sliced thin
- Grease 5qt baking dish. Place potatoes on bottom of pan, and top with a layer of broccoli and mushrooms.
- Mix together next 4 ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables. Bake @ 350F for one hour.
- Pull out of oven and place tomato slices over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven for 8-10 minutes. Allow to sit minutes before cutting.