This dish can be prepared the night before and refrigerated overnight. Or, prepared and cooked and served immediately. If preparing the night before -cover and store in baking dish and set out ten minutes before placing in preheated oven.
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes - until top is toasted (browned). (Please note: If baking after refrigerating overnight - cook an extra ten minutes - until top is toasted, as well.)
Prepare baking dish by spreading butter over the bottom (or spraying with Pam is okay) - Use a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Cut all Bread into Cubes (Cut twice each way to 9 cubes per slice)
• Put all but 4-5 slices of bread in Dish
• Spread Blueberries on top of cubed bread
• Place the additional four slices of bread cubed on top of the layer of Blueberries
• In a Blender blend together the milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla (works best in a blender but if you don't have a blender then use an electric mixer or food processor) Mix until smooth
• Pour mixture over the bread and blueberries
• Use a spatula to push bread down to absorb the liquid
• Let stand five minutes to soak in before placing in preheated oven. (Or, cover and refrigerate overnight.)
• Remove from oven and let sit for five minutes then cut servings - then sprinkle powdered sugar on top