Fettucini Alfredo with Chicken & Broccoli or Peas
- 2 Chicken Breasts, steamed
- 15 to 16 oz jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 box Fettucini Noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Cloves, minced
- 2 cups Broccoli, steamed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Peas, frozen but thawed (may substitute for broccoli)
- Spray crock pot liner, and set on low. Steam chicken til done in skillet with about 1/4 cup of water. Season with S&P, paprika and garlic powder. Shred chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Cook fettucini per package directions. Drain in colandar and toss lightly with oil (so it wont stick together)
- Steam broccoli while fettucini is cooking.
- Combine above 3 steps in bowl, plus mix in about 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, then pour into warmed crock pot. Top with another 1/4-1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Needs to be served 'soon', so noodles dont dry out. Serve with Italian Herb garlic bread and Parmesan cheese.