Bourbon Grilled Pork Chop
- 8 oz Center cut pork rib chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 onions minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 1 cup prepared steak sauce
- Prepare coals or light gas grill. Heat oil in a small sauce pan; add onion, saute until lightly caramelized. Add thyme, cook one minute longer, and add bourbon. Reduce until most liquid is evaporated. Add steak sauce; set aside to cool.
- Grill chops 5 minutes per side, brush with sauce, then move to colder part of grill. Brush with more sauce and serve with additional sauce on the side. Great on ribs, chicken or steak!