Baked Omelet in Ramekin
- 12 Eggs, (Set out in room temp for one hour)
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped small
- 1 Bunch Broccoli (2 heads) Florets, chopped
- 1 Large Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Pound Good smoked ham sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 cup Packed Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme (Dried)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 4 Ramekin and dust with Parmesan cheese. Sauté onion & broccoli in 3 tbs. extra virgin olive oil until onion cooked but not brown. Add garlic, sauté one minute. Add diced ham until warmed through.
- Pour onion mixture equally into Ramekins. Top with shredded cheese. Whisk eggs, ½ cup milk, thyme, and salt/pepper to taste. Pour into Ramekins, carefully to avoid oven overflow.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until top is browned and center of top still has a little liquid to it.
- Serve immediately garnished with herbs (Basil leaves, Rosemary, Sprig¿.etc.)