Tiempo de cocción: 45 minutes Porciones: 6
6 slices thick cut bread
1 1/2 cups of grated cheese
1 1/2 cups whole milk
6 large eggs
Black pepper, Oregano, Mustard Powder to taste
1.Butter 6 ramekins (or if you prepare, use non-stick spray).
2. Butter one side of bread and place buttered side up in each ramekin.
3. Generously pepper each slice.
4. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup grated cheese.
5. Beat milk with eggs and oregano and mustard powder
6. Leave overnight in fridge.
7. Place in cold oven 350 degrees. Bake 30 - 40 mins until puffed and golden.
Variations: Add mushrooms, onion, green peppers, etc. under the cheese but on top of the bread.