Shrimp Skewers with Curried Mango Sauce
- 30 peeled large fresh shrimp (about 2 pounds)
- 2-3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Curried Mango Sauce
- Garnish: lime wedges
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact. Devein shrimp.
- Toss together shrimp, chili powder, salt and olive oil in a large bowl. Thread 5 shrimp onto each skewer, bending each shrimp to pass through skewer twice.
- Grill over high heat 4-5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pin. Turn once. Serve warm with Curried Mango Sauce. Garnish with lime wedges. Yield: 6 servings.