Country Sausage Gravy
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 soup can filled with 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a heavy skillet, brown and crumble sausage over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain and set aside. In the same skillet, combine soup and milk. Add mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Add sausage and sour cream. Simmer until heated through (do not boil). Serve over warm biscuits. Yields 4-6 servings (3 1/2 cups gravy).