Tiempo de cocción: 15 minutes Porciones: 10
Cream Cheese (softened)
Zest of 1 Large Orange (finely diced)
7or 8 Large French Croissants
½ and ½
Cup Dried Cranberries
1. Combine Cream Cheese, Butter, Maple Syrup, Orange Juice and Orange Zest in a Blender or Food Processor until well blended.
2. Break up croissants and place evenly in buttered 9 by 13 inch baking dish
3. Using a spatula spread cream Mixture all over broken pieces of Croissants
4. Spread the dried Cranberries evenly over the cream...press down lightly
5. In a large Mixing bowl, beat eggs thoroughly, then add half and half, Cinnamon, salt, and Grand Marnier. Beat with wire whisk until all ingredients are completely blended.
6 Slowly pour egg mixture over cream and croissants until it soaks into mixture. Sometimes you may need to poke a couple of holes in the croissants with the handle end of your whisk to allow egg mixture to soak into the croissants.
7. Cover and allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight.
10. Cut into 10-12 pieces and serves on warm dishes garnished with powdered sugar and more dried cranberries if desired. Serve with a salty meat such as Ham or Bacon to counterbalance sweetness of main dish.
8.In the morning, preheat oven to 350F. and pull dish out of the refrigerator, uncover and allow to warm up a little while oven is preheating.
9. Bake uncovered at 350F. for 45-50 minutes until golden brown on top.
Let sit for at least 5 minutes to allow cream to settle down slightly.