- 4 each Filet Mignon-6oz each
- 1 each Fresh Black Truffle-Fine Chopped
- 1 each Med. Shallot-Fine Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic-Minced
- ½ lb Unsalted Butter-Room Temperature
- 2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Herbs- Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary
- 1 tsp Truffle Oil
- Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, and Pepper
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl and turn the speed to medium and blend until the butter is very pliable.
- Add the truffle, shallot, garlic, herbs and oil to the bowl and mix long enough to combine and turn off.
- Season the filets generously with salt and pepper.
- In an over proof sauté pan over medium heat, place the filets in the pan and sear both sides. After turning the filets to the second side place the whole pan in the oven for about 10 minutes for a medium doneness.
- When done to desired doneness, remove from oven and dollop some butter on top of each and place back in oven for about 30 seconds to start the butter melting.
Remove from pan and plate pouring the juices from the pan evenly over the filet.