- 1 21-25 or larger shrimp (heads on)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh garlic
- dash Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice
- 4 fl oz beer
- 2 teaspoons Banana Courtyard Famous 3 Pep Mix
- OR, pinch of crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, white pepper, black pepper
Saute shrimp in butter (with pepper) 4-5 minutes. Turn-over when shrimp are pink. Reduce heat, add garlic and saute 1 more min. Add "dash" items, cover, and simmer 2-3 more minutes. Dish is best when refrigerated overnight, then reheated, as it intensifies flavors.
Reheat directions: Place in preheated 400@ oven for 6-8 mins. or until butter bubbles. . Yum, yum. Is your mouth watering yet? Serve w/French or Sourdough bread for dipping butter sauce. Have lots of napkins or paper towels ready, as this is VERY messy.