Welcome to the Club of the Source. Thisnes located near Hannut in Belgium, the Source Club offers its guest rooms to spend a pleasant holiday. Come and enjoy the peace and quiet of our countryside located in the confines of our 3 principalities (Brabant, Namur, and Liège). Thisnes was already occupied in Gallo-Roman times. The first inhabitants of Thisnes were low and sandy land (Nervii) Geiduns. Thisnes comes from the Greek Thisnes meaning dune. 1 Duke Henri and the County of Namur region Thisnes (from 1190-1235) have argued that remained finally Namuroise. The manor belonged to the Prince. The King of Spain from 1626 gave in to the of Paheau to the canonesses of Andenne. After that, it remained in private hands (Paheau families, the Franc, de Heusch, of Wup Renesse). As other villages, located on the borders of the three principalities (brabant, Namur, and Liège), he had to suffer incursions by neighbors. In the middle ages, the gold was cultivated in the region. It was used in the manufacture of dye. The village had several mills in pastel (8 in 1289). In 1813, there were 4 breweries and in the second half of the 19th century, a candy that has held up to 118 people. Thisnes, at St. Martin's Church and its frame are recommended to the attention of the visitor. This building is distinguished by its powerful Romanesque Tower topped by an elegant octagonal Spire from narrowing into four zones.