BEDANDBREAKFAST.COM ANNOUNCES WINNERS
OF 2012 BEST OF BEDANDBREAKFAST.COM AWARDS
AUSTIN, TX (November 8, 2012) – BedandBreakfast.com®, the most comprehensive site for finding bed and breakfast properties, with more than 13,000 properties worldwide representing nearly 80,000 rooms, today announces the winners of its eighth annual Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards™. The 2012 Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards recognize the top inns around the world providing the best travel experience, hospitality and customer service.
BedandBreakfast.com analyzed the quality and quantity of the traveler reviews from the past year on BedandBreakfast.com to select the inns providing superior travel experiences and hospitality. It also considered the quality of inns’ photos, listing descriptions and overall online customer experience on BedandBreakfast.com.
This year, BedandBreakfast.com recognizes 30 exemplary inns and bed and breakfasts in these categories: Top 10 B&Bs in the United States, Top 10 B&Bs in Canada, and Top 10 International B&Bs.
“The Best of BedandBreakfast.com Award winners really showcase bed and breakfasts and inns that often become the destination for travelers and not just a place to stay,” says Gregory Sion, general manager of BedandBreakfast.com. “Travelers select bed and breakfasts because they enjoy a one-of-a-kind place that offers not only character, special amenities and unmatched hospitality, but also enables them to discover new experiences.”
In addition to its annual award winners, BedandBreakfast.com also recognizes exemplary inns each month in a variety of categories from Unique B&B Experiences and Luxurious B&Bs to B&Bs with Coolest Pools, Views and Outdoor Spaces.
Here are the Best of BedandBreakfast.com 2012 Award Winners, 10 of which are members of BedandBreakfast.com’s Diamond Collection™ (noted with * below). Nearly 400 inns are part of BedandBreakfast.com’s Diamond Collection, an exclusive group of professionally inspected and guest-reviewed luxury inns that offer private bathrooms, 24-hour access to service or staff, free Internet, flexible check-in or guaranteed late arrival, and maintain a 4.0 or higher out of 5.0 consumer review rating on BedandBreakfast.com.
Top 10 B&Bs in the United States
Top 10 B&Bs in Canada
Top 10 International B&Bs
- Abbeymoore Manor Bed and Breakfast* in Victoria, British Columbia
- A la Carte B&B in Montreal, Quebec
- A Touch of English Bed & Breakfast in Kelowna, British Columbia
- Binners’ Bed and Breakfast in Victoria, British Columbia
- Cartland Estate Bed and Breakfast in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- John Lewis House in Victoria, British Columbia
- Queen Anne Inn in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
- Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn in Abbotsford, British Columbia
- The Refuge Bed and Breakfast in Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia* in East Kempville, Nova Scotia
- Bed & Breakfast Pegaso in Valeggio sul Mincio, Italy
- Casa Lima Bed & Breakfast in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Casa Roa in Mexico City, Mexico
- Estinfil Guesthouses in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Le Roulage in Longueville, France
- Lippergüt’l in Füssen, Germany
- Los Artistas B&B in Ajijic, Mexico
- Maison Maurice in Biron, France
- Suites Plazza del Popolo in Rome, Italy
- Villa Los Paraisos in La Puebla de Cazalla, Spain
BedandBreakfast.com, based in Austin, Texas, is the most comprehensive global site for finding bed and breakfasts, with more than 13,000 properties worldwide representing nearly 80,000 rooms. It is owned by HomeAway, Inc., which operates the world’s leading online marketplace of vacation rentals. BedandBreakfast.com helps travelers find and book the ideal B&B or small inn through informative descriptions, photos, and more than 210,000 consumer reviews. BedandBreakfast.com offers convenient gift cards welcomed at more than 4,000 B&Bs in the United States and Canada, with no restrictions or blackout dates.
Denise Clarke, 512.899.0004