Bourbon Orange Pecan
- 1 1/4 cups Golden Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Light Corn Syrum
- 3/4 stick Unsalted Butter
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon Grated Orange Peel
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Pecan Halves
- Preheat ovent to 350 degrees and line a 9 inch pie plate with crust. I use Pillsbury's when I don't have time to make one from scratch.
- Whisk brown sugar, corn syrup and melted butter in large bowl to blend. Whisk in eggs 1 at a time. Stir in Bourbon, Grated Orange Peel, Vanilla and Salt.
- Place Pecans in bottom of pan and cover with filling.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes. Cover with Foil and Bake for an additional 20 – 30 minutes. Top should be puffed and cracking a little. When you gently shake it, it should move a little.