Garlic Herb Pasta Salad
- 1 10 oz jar Kitchen Kettle Garlic Herb Jelly
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup of your favorite vinegar
- 1 red & green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 lb snow peas, cleaned & diced
- 1/2 tablespoon course ground pepper
- Add bow tie pasta to 6 cups of boiling water. Cook 5-7 minutes, until tender. Drain & rinse.
- Add olive oil and vegetables to pasta and toss.
- Slowly melt Garlic Herb Jelly in microwave.
- Add vinegar and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss. Yields 6-10 servings.