Grilled Salmon with Fruit Salsa
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 6 salmon steaks or filets (about 6oz each)
- In a bowl, mix first six ingredients. (Can be made up to 2 days ahead & refrigerated) Just before serving, peel kiwi, cut into 1/4" cubes & gently stir into fruit mixture.
- Grill or broil salmon until firm & opaque, about 10 minutes. To serve, top each piece of salmon with 2 tablespoons of fruit salsa.