Pumpkin Lobster Bisque
- 8 cups Lobster Stock
- 4 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Large White Onion
- 2 lb Peeled Pumpkin (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Lobster Base
- 2 tablespoons Tomatoe Paste
- 1 cup Dry Sherry
- 1 cup Lobster Meat (Chopped)
- Saute in heavy bottom deep pot, onions and pumpkin until tender.
- Add Lobster stock and heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Next add the Lobster base and tomatoe paste.
- Puree Soup in a blender or with a braun.
- Add the Sherry and lobster meat. Whisk well and season to taste with salt and pepper.