Ready for a rural, fun and funky lifestyle in the Dos Cabezas Mountains and Dos Cabezas ghost town of SE Arizona? Do you have a Single Family Residence or rental in AZ or NM you would like to trade up? Sellers willing to consider.
With stars you can almost touch, amazing hiking, peace and quiet, privacy, nature, wildlife, birds? And at the same time, host the most fascinating people who come to your doorstep from all over the world?
Just south of Willcox, AZ and on the way to two National Monuments, the Chiricahua National Monument (www.nps.org/chir) and Ft. Bowie National Historic Site (www.nps.org/fobo) this property is incredibly priced. Why? The sellers are retiring - and if you ever wanted an amazing deal, now is the time for you to take advantage of it. A deal like this only comes along once in a great while. Simply walk in, take over, and start living your dream lifestyle today. With an easy drive to Tucson for all your entertainment needs, you really CAN have it all.
This historical property is close to two National Monuments in the midst of the growing wine-country and ranch country of Willcox, AZ. Not only close to Chiricahua National Monument and Ft. Bowie National Historic Site, there are several new wine-tasting rooms and vineyards in the growing area, and famous fruit orchards and produce farms such as famous Apple Annie's.
Currently operated part-time for six years for supplemental income, there is great potential to increase the income of this established lifestyle bed and breakfast as the area grows. The property borders state land, with amazing mountain views and stars you can almost touch. Wildlife is abundant. Zoning is TR36 for farm animals.
Located in the small mountain village of Dos Cabezas, the B & B is headquarters for guests to enjoy day trips to the Chiricahua National Monument and famous Wonderland of Rocks hiking trail system, as well as Ft. Bowie National Historic Site which is a treasure of significant historical importance.
There are 3 SEPARATE houses (the two guest houses are separate from the owner's quarters, a big PLUS!) totaling approximately 2700 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a potential sixth bedroom. One house with one bedroom and bath is currently used as the owner's quarters. The current rentals include two bedrooms each with a private bath, and in addition there are two bedrooms without baths. There is an additional, existing room for a potential sixth bedroom. Snuggled in the Dos Cabezas mountains, there are amazing mountain views, and an abundant wildlife population of deer, javelina, wild birds, ringtail cats, bobcats, and quail.
The property’s description and assets:
* 3 houses with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths, one house with one bedroom and one bath currently used by owners, and a potential sixth bedroom in an existing room.
* A great opportunity to expand the business, make it a combo bed and breakfast/wine-tasting room. Or, make it your second get-away mountain home, with plenty of room for the family and friends.
* 3 acres private land.
* Rare - property borders State land.
* Only 22 miles to the famous CHIRICAHUA NATIONAL MONUMENT and MOUNTAINS and to FT. BOWIE NATIONAL MONUMENT.
* Enjoy unbelievable Arizona weather all year round at a temperate 5200' elevation.
* Turnkey, completely furnished with everything needed for the B & B.
* Beautiful mountain views from the property.
* Authentic old-west adobe homes from the turn of the century.
* Situated in the old mining town of Dos Cabezas, one of AZ’s top ten ghost towns.
* Historical property as written about in THE STORY OF DOS CABEZAS.
* The casita can be easily equipped with a 4th bathroom.
* Peace and quiet like you’ve never heard, stars like you’ve never seen before.
* Property is private, off the main highway.
* Fully licensed by Cochise County, saving you the arduous permitting process.
* An easy 15 min. drive into the city of Willcox for wine-tasting, restaurants, supplies
* An easy hour and half to Tucson for entertainment.
* Lots of room for growth and potential - An amazing lifestyle is waiting for you – walk in and take over!
Start your own vineyard on these three acres to grow your own grapes and create your own label. Create and expand your own dream, whether it's a boutique B & B, your own vineyard and bed and breakfast combo, or a lovely place to retire and have fun and try something different in your life.
The history of the property is significant...Big Nose Kate lived less than a half-mile from here in Dos Cabezas and walked these parts; the Dos Cabezas Mountains are still considered sacred homeland to the Chiricahua's, and were home to Geronimo and Cochise and their people; the Butterfield Stage Line went right through this area; and there are still shades of the old mining ghost town of Dos Cabezas for history buffs.
Sellers are happy to answer questions by phone about the property.
Call 520-384-6474, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.doscabezasretreat.com for more information on the property. In order to schedule a showing, prospective buyers must disclose intent, qualifications, and ability to purchase in the near future before a showing can be scheduled, and prospective buyers who wish to stay at the bed and breakfast are welcome to do so at the regular guest rate. Please book in advance to either stay or schedule a showing.
- Built in 1905
- 6 years as B&B
- Last renovation in 2013
- For Sale By Owner
- 5 Guest Rooms
- 2 Guest Bathrooms
- Lot size: 3 acres
- Has owner's quarters
- For Sale By Owner
7101 E White Pacheco St. 14 miles south of Willcox Willcox, AZ 85643
Photos (click to enlarge)